LJH Digital Storm

58th Grammy Awards

Jennifer Aguilar-Gonzalez, Interviewer/Reporter

58th Grammy’s Award

By:Jennifer Aguilar-Gonzalez

Who knows what the Grammy’s are? The Grammy’s recognize outstanding achievement in mainly the English-language music Industry. They award the most outstanding music achievements of the year. Some of the awards are given for album of the year, best new artists, song of the year, best dance record, and more.

This year was the 58th year that it has been held. This year, there weren’t many surprises.  Down below are the top ten Grammy songs. These may be songs you know and enjoy or some that you haven’t heard of. Hopefully this is helpful. Enjoy listening to music!

TOP 10 GRAMMY’S SONGS

Music clips taken from Youtube artists

1. Justin Bieber –Love Yourself
  2. Twenty One Pilots –Stressed Out
  3. Justin Bieber –Sorry
  4. Rihanna ft. Drake –Work
  5. Flo RIda- My house
  6. Adele- Hello
  7. Zayn- Pillow Talk
  8. G eazy- Me Myself and I
  9. The Chainsmokers-  Roses

10.)Shawn Mendes-Stitches

Sources:

“The Hot 100.” Billboard. N.p., 5 Mar. 2016. Web. 9 Mar. 2016. <www.billboard.com/charts/hot- 100/2016-03-05>.

8 Comments

8 Responses to “58th Grammy Awards”

1. Brenna Large on March 10th, 2016 9:09 am

I love how you posted the songs too. I think you should write a whole article about the Grammies and how they started. I hope to see more 10 ten lists.

2. Ana on March 10th, 2016 10:10 am

Great job on the short and sweet summary, about what the Grammy are.I like how you listed the top 10 music list. The Part i liked is that you linked the songs in the list. That made it helpful to listen too! You should start doing this more often!

3. Brianna on March 10th, 2016 10:11 am

I love this topic that you chose to right about. I love how you posted the songs that was really cool. Also you really found a good way to catch peoples attention with how you have this topic that is really something that a lot of people like to know about. I really hope you put up more articles like this I really enjoyed reading this.

4. Graham Barger on March 10th, 2016 10:13 am

It is hard to believe how long ago Stressed Out jumped into the Hot 100, and that it is still there. It is also crazy along with that that after all this time, it is in the top 2.

5. Nancy Garcia Peña on March 10th, 2016 10:52 am

I love how you wrote this article and explained what the Grammies are. I also like how you listed the songs and categories. You also had a link for the songs, which led people to listen to the song. You should write more of these! Great job!

6. Grace Erdelyi on March 10th, 2016 2:30 pm

I like how you included Top 10 Grammy Songs. I also like how you explained what the grammies are incase somebody didn’t know.

7. Katie Machlan on March 10th, 2016 2:30 pm

I like how you explained what the Grammies are, and you included the top ten songs. I also liked how you put links to the songs in the top ten so that the people reading your article can read and listen to the songs. It helps the reader maybe get a better understanding why the song is in the top ten.

8. Grace Hinderlider on March 17th, 2016 9:17 am

I really liked your article. I love how you included the songs too! It was also nice that you explained what the Grammy’s are. I hope you write more articles like this.

Thank you for supporting LJH Digital Storm.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Lincoln Junior High Student News Website
58th Grammy Awards