@TEAMLJHS Parent Newsletter 8.19.16

@TEAMLJHS Parent Newsletter 8.19.16

A Note from the Principal:

Next week at Lincoln all students will be given the MAP, measure of academic progress, assessment for the first time. This will happen on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Students will be assessed in the areas of Language Arts, Reading, and Math. This important assessment will help our teachers know where each student is academically and serve as important tool for our teachers to meet the needs of each individual student. We ask that parents make sure that their student is in attendance each of these days. The results of these assessments will be shared with teachers later this fall. The MAP assessment will be given to students 3 times this year to also measure student growth throughout the year. We welcome further questions should they arise.

Our fall student athletes have been hard at work preparing for their upcoming seasons. Our football teams take on the mighty Berries at Logansport on Saturday and our cross country team will run their first match against LaVille next week. We wish all fall athletes a successful and safe season. Good Luck!

Next Wednesday we will host our first Media Night of the year at 6:30. We invite all parents to come and see the great things that our media classes will be doing this year at Lincoln.  Now…. for the rest of the story- CLICK HERE

Have a great weekend!

Mr. Gault