LJH Digital Storm

Filed under Radio Blog

STORM RADIO DAILY BLOG

STORM RADIO DAILY BLOG

“Ride the Waves” at Storm Radio

icon-157353_960_720

Each day, Storm Radio DJ’s will be posting events and LJH information that our listeners need to know.  We would love to hear from our listeners.  Call us at 574-914-4494.

We love to blog!!  Post your comments below- start the conversation with our DJ’s….

“LISTEN WHILE YOU BLOG WITH US”

“Ride the Waves” at Storm Radio

May 22,2017

We cannot believe this is our last week together! These two radio shows are going to be our last shows! We’ve had some pretty good memories in Storm Radio. Make sure to tune in to listen to our announcements and top hit songs!

May 9,2017

We are 15 days aways from the last day of school! This school year has been excellent! Full of fun and excitement. Thursday, May 9, is our film festival in the LJH auditorium. You will be able to watch all our movies. We all put a lot of effort on all our films!

April 12, 2017

Tune into our storm radio Dj’s Chloe and Nancy to hear the Lunch weather and sports. Also Chloes new Top trends!! You also call us at 574-914-4494!!

April 11,2017

Today Storm Radio is on live and they are talking about the chicken sale that is taking place this month. Also, there is a basketball game in the high school at 6:30. You can watch your teachers play against the harlem wizards! Make sure to follow our social media and listen to us everyday on the radio. You can also call us at 574-914-4494.

April,10,2017

We are back from spring break! We all had a lot of fun and enjoyed ourselves. Now, it’s time to go back to work, and get ready for ISTEP. Incase you didn’t know, we have a second round of ISTEP in April. Today, Storm Radio is going to share several important pieces of information, and play some pretty good songs! Also, we will be tweeting out, so make sure to follow us on our Twitter account.

March 15, 2017

Tune in to Storm Radio today listen to Michael S. with your weather for the week, Michael B. with your LJH sports, and Nancy with the words of wisdom for the day. The Michaels will be opening with “Enter Sandman” by Metallica. Today’s news will feature a story on the LJH wrestling team, our 8th grade girls basketball team, and information on our yearbook sales. Don’t forget our phone lines are always open, so hit us up at 574-914-4494 to request a song or answer the question of the day! Thanks for tuning in to Storm Radio, “Ride the Waves” an IBS Network.

Tune into our Storm radio Dj’s Rose and Nancy to hear today lunch, sports, weather and words of wisdom! Call us at 574-914-4494 to answer todays trivia question “What do the letters of the popular fast food chain KFC stand for?”

February 28,2017

The radio crew cannot believe it’s already going to be March already! Today we had our first session of ISTEP. Tomorrow we have our math ISTEP, so good luck to everyone! Also, on Thursday we have beach day! Wear your special beach outfits and on Thursday 7th grade wears red and 8th grade wears black. Have a nice evening everyone!

February 27,2017

Good afternoon! Today is Monday and this week is ISTEP week. Make sure you sleep well, and eat a healthy breakfast. On March 8 , we will have Radio Day! We are all excited for this big event. Classroom will be listening to the radio and there will be special guests. Also, prizes will be given out to people that call in. Our number is 574-914-4494! Rose and Michael are ready to discuss important information, and to play the best music hits. Make sure to tune in everyday!

February 24,2016

Today is Friday!!! We cannot this believe this week is already over. Next week is ISTEP, and also on Thursday we have beach day, and on Friday we have our spirit assembly. Remember 8th graders wear black and 7th grade wears red!Make sure you download the Tune In app to listen on your phone. Lunch, birthdays, and words of wisdom will be announced on Storm Radio today! You can also call us at 574-914-4494!

February 22,2017

Hey Everyone! Today is Wednesday, February 22, 2017! Today our DJ’s are Chloe and Nancy!They will be telling you guys about campus news, sports, weather and more! Make sure to call in to be featured. Call us at574-914-4494.  Also learn more about our radio day we are going to have on March 9th!

February 21,2017

Storm Radio is on right now! Rose, Michael S, and Michael B. are playing the best music and saying the most important news to know. Tune in to find out the birthdays, lunch, and words of wisdom. Our phone lines are also open. Feel free to call us at 574-914-4494.

February 17,2017

Today is such a sunny day and the radio crew couldn’t be any happier! Today, Chloe and Nancy talked about several things that 7th graders and 8th graders should know. We talked about lunch, birthdays, and words of wisdom. Also, the top music hits were playing on the radio today. Make sure to tune in everyday!

February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day! Today is Tuesday the 14th! LJH is already having an awesome week with their friends. Make sure to download the tune-in app, so you can listen to Storm Radio anywhere you. Todays latest music is always playing on Storm Radio! Michael S., Michael B., and Rose are going on live and sharing the most important news you need to know. They will be announcing lunch, birthdays, words of wisdom, fill in the bleachers, and student led conferences! You can also call us at 574-914-4494.

February 10, 2017

Good afternoon! Tune in to Storm Radio today now, at 3:00, and at 8:00 tonight to listen to Nancy and Michael Stauffer. They’ll be sharing some LJH announcements, the breakfast and lunch for tomorrow, birthdays of today, and the words of wisdom. Huge thanks to our sponsor, Mooneys ice cream, for donating to LJH Digital Storm! Thanks for checking out the storm radio blog and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!

February 9, 2017

Good afternoon everyone! Storm radio is on live! Our phone is open, so feel free to dial 574-914-4494! Today, we are going to be announcing birthdays, lunch, and words of wisdom. Not only that, but the best hit music will be played during our show! You cannot miss it! Make sure to follow us on social media!

February 8, 2017

On early today is Nancy and Michael S with Storm Radio, ready for your midweek news. Be sure to tune in to them at Storm Radio to hear the birthdays of the day, the lunch for tomorrow, the weather for the week, and upcoming LJH News. Call in at 574-914-4494 to answer our Question of the Day. Also, don’t forget to request YOUR favourite school-appropriate song. The end of the show brings you the Words of Wisdom with Nancy. Thanks for reading the Storm Radio blog and tune in to us at Storm Radio, Ride the Waves, an IBS Network.

February 7, 2017

Good afternoon everyone! We hope you had a great Monday and are ready to  continue to work hard here at LJH. Storm radio is very happy to be able to share with you the most important information to know. Not only that, but you can tune in to hit music. Today, Chloe and Michael are ready to share with you the birthdays, our sponsor, lunch, and the words of wisdom. Make sure you call us at 574-914-4494! You can request your favourite school appropriate song for us to listen to!

February 6, 2017

Michael S. and Nancy are taking the radio today to share LJH updates, news, sports, and hit music. They’ll tell you about the basketball games from last week, an important student council update, and the red out game next week. Tune in at 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm to hear about the lunch and breakfast tomorrow, the weather for the week, the birthdays for today, and the words of wisdom. Thanks for tuning in to Storm Radio and don’t forget that our phone lines (574-914-4494) are open during the live show! Tomorrow, you can listen to Chloe, Rose, and Michael B. This was your Afternoon Radio Show for today, and tune in next time to learn more about LJH events.

February 3, 2017

Rose and Chloe are going to be taking on Storm Radio today! We cannot believe that it’s Friday already! This week flew by. Today, Chloe and Rose will be preparing you for what is coming up next week. For example, there is a red out on Wednesday 15th, so make sure to wear all the red you have! Also, that same day there will be a basketball game with dance and games. The honor roll students will have a free entry. Storm Radio will also be talking about the birthdays, words of wisdom, and lunch. Make sure to tune in everyday to listen to some hit music. This was Storm Radio!

February 2nd, 2017

Happy groundhog day! Today, the groundhog saw its shadow. This means we should be expecting 6 more weeks of winter. Storm Radio is going to be playing the best songs there is and discussing some pretty important information. Michael and Michael will be discussing the words of wisdom, lunch, and birthdays. The phone line will also be open so feel free to call us. The number is 574-914-4494. Lastly, make sure to follow us on social media. This was Storm Radio, ride the waves, in IBS network make sure to tune in everyday.

February 1st, 2017

It is already February! LJH is ready to kick off this new month with good greats and good conduct. Today, Michael, Nancy, and Chloe are going to be sharing with you the most important and recent news. They will be announcing the words of wisdom, lunch, and birthdays. They will also be playing the most recent and popular music. Storm Radio is ready to ride the waves with you, so make sure to tune in. Lastly, make sure you’re washing your hands and preventing sickness. We don’t want anymore kids sick! Have a nice afternoon!

January 31,2017

Good afternoon everyone! Today is Tuesday January 31st. Chloe, Michael, and Nancy are going to be on Storm Radio today and they are going to give you the most important information you need to know. They are also going to be playing some really good songs to tune in to, so make sure to not miss this great opportunity to listen to some good songs. Birthdays, words of wisdom, and lunch will be mentioned today. You can contact Storm Radio by calling our number, which is 574-914-4494. Also, don’t forget to follow us on our social media! Have a wonderful day!

January 25, 2017

Hello everybody! We hope you are having a fantastic week! Today, is Wednesday. We cannot believe we are half way through the week already! Chloe, Rose, and Michael are going to be discussing some things on Storm Radio today! They are also going to be putting on some great songs to sing along to. The birthdays, lunch, and words of wisdom are going to be shared with you today. Our spirit assembly is this Friday and you can find out what spirit days are left by tuning in to Storm Radio. A reminder that our phone line is open, so make sure to call 574-914-4494 to request a song. Remember to follow us in our social media! Have a wonderful day!

Good Morning this is Morning Show three Djs Harlie and Darion. Don’t forget to tune into our show and if you can’t right now you can catch it again at 4:15 P. M.  6:30 P.M and 5:45 A.M

We will be saying our School News and don’t forget about the sports! some announcements to remember is that all students signing up NJHS must have their applications turned in by Sunday January 29th. If you have any questions you can see the doc Mrs. Stec shared. Also this week is SPIRT WEEK! So make sure to show your spirit and support the school by dressing up for the Spirit Days. Today was PJ Day and if you missed dressing up today don’t worry tomorrow is Twin Day. So find your best friend and find an outfit to match!

Don’t forget to follow our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter pages to be updated with the School News!

Our Website link is

https://www.ljhdigitalstorm.com/category/campus-life/

Have a Wonderful Wednesday everyone!

Don’t forget to comment or call our radio at 547-941-4494

1.24.17

Hey guys! It’s Michael, Rose, and Chloe, your afternoon show five djs. Tune in today to listen to Nancy and the others Michael talks about the lunch, weather, birthdays, and campus news. Also, don’t forget about the spirit days! You can also call in at 574-914-4494 and tell us your views of the QOTD. Also, request your favourite (and still appropriate) song, and sing along! Thanks for tuning in to Storm Radio, Ride the Waves, an IBS Network.

1-23-17

Good afternoon everyone! Rose, Michael, and Chloe are on our radio and  ready to tell you guys the most important campus news. Also, they will be discussing the National Day for today. Thank you to our sponsor Mooney’s Ice Cream. You can call us at 574-914-4494! You can call in to pick a school appropriate song and then you can sing along to it. Lastly, remember our spirit days. Tomorrow will be sports day, so make sure you wear your favourite sports jersey. On Friday we will have our spirit assembly. 7th graders wear black and 8th graders wear red. Make sure you keep tuning in to Storm Radio for a great entertainment and amazing songs to jam with.

1-23-17

Hey guys it’s January 23rd, 2016. Hope you are all having a Marvelous Monday   This is morning Show three with Harlie and Darion so don’t forget to tune in and listen to our show to know the School News and sports.

Today we are taking song requests so you can call us at 574-914-4494 and suggest a song! (The song needs to be  school appropriate Please and thank you)

Also DO NOT forget to follow us on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Another thing, if you can’t listen because you are at work are on the go we also ave a tune In App that you can get on any mobile devise so you can listen WHILE you are going through your day so please check that out.

Our Website Link is

www.ljhdigitalstorm.com.

You can find all needed information on the school news, sports, and where you can click on the Radio Tab and listen to the radio. (Which is playing 24/7)

Well I think that’s all so have a good day LJH and don’t forgot to comment thoughts, questions, and even songs requests.

11/21/16

This is Morning show 03 with Harlie, Cristian, Tori, and Cristian. We are covering the school news such as lunch regular news and the weather. We also cover the news about current winter/fall sports updates and tryouts. Today we are doing a new segment of truth or truth, just a truth or dare but just truth. You can call and tell us a truth that we can answer.

You can listen to us on https://www.ljhdigitalstorm.com/ or you can get the tune in app.

photo-on-11-21-16-at-10-37-amTori with the peace sign

11/17/16

This is Morning Show 03 with Cristian, Harlie, Kendra, and Tori. Today we are covering the news for the school and we will see what the weather will be today. This morning we are going do a type of karaoke (which means not good) that will hopefully leave you memorized.  Today you can call and be on the radio with us and you can ask a type of song to play. You can also tweet us about how BAD or good we are at singing. You can listen to us on https://www.ljhdigitalstorm.com/ or on the tune in app that you can get on your phone.

photo-on-11-17-16-at-10-41-am

11/15/16

This is Morning Show 03 with Harlie, Tori, Cristian, and Kendra. Today we are covering the News for the school such as lunch and the weather. You can come and tweet us at @ljhdigitalstorm. You can also listen to us at https://www.ljhdigitalstorm.com/ or you can go on the tune in app. In this you can listen to us while in the car or anywhere you would like. We go live at 10:40 a.m.. If you would like to be on the radio you can call us at 574-914-4494. 

Todays national day is National Recycling Day. The Penny war is THIS WEEK get ready and bring pennies for you first period class. If your class wins you get DONUTS for the whole class. You can bring silver coins and dollar bills to take away pennies for other classes..

photo-on-11-15-16-at-11-05-am

11/14/16

This is your afternoon 5 djs Tallulah, Jenna and Kaleigh.  We cover a range of different school news, events, and just daily activities. Also we play tons of music and would love to hear from YOU! Tweet us @ljhdigitalstorm and visit our website to check out new posts and updates about our school. Also don’t forget to go to our Facebook page which is also @ljhdigtialstorm  However the best way to contact us is to call me and Jenna around 1:30 to talk to us! We would love to talk to you call us at #574-914-4494

Today is national guacamole day.  We all love guacamole and chips, it is one of our favorite snacks.  Tell us your favorite snack! Comment or call in. 🙂

____________________________________________________________________________

11/7/16

Today is national Cappuccino day! What is your favorite type of coffee drink?  Comment or call in.

Tomorrow is election day.  Are you voting? Have you voted yet? make sure to comment or call in.

Set your alarm to us in the morning, our show plays at 6:20 am!

It also plays at 5:00 and 8:00!

11/3/16

Today is national sandwich day. Comment or call in to tell us your favorite kind of sandwich.

Jenna’s favorite sandwiches are sandwiches with banana peppers and turkey.  She also likes meatball subs with extra cheese.  Tallulah’s favorite sandwiches are turkey, lettuce, mustard, and cucumbers.

Jenna                                                                               Tallulah

photo-on-11-3-16-at-1-43-pm-2

1o/26/16

Our 2nd annual Fall Festival is coming up Jenna and Tallulah will be working there so come see us in our spooky clown costumes.  Comment what scares you most and  if you are coming to the fall festival.  You should totally come, it is scarier than you might think.m

_________________________________________________________________________________

10/13/16

Hey everyone! This is Morning Show 03 from storm radio. I hope that you are having a Terrific Thursday in October. Today we will be going live on https://www.ljhdigitalstorm.com/category/storm-radio/ or you can check us out on the tune in app that you can get on your iOS phone.

Today is Story Time Thursday where we will be making up stories out of just making a setting and theme. Dn’t mind the silliness in our stories and the crazy stuff. The question last week was “What two gods were twin brother and sister. The answer was Apollo and Artemis.

Tomorrow we will not go live tomorrow, but you will be able to catch us at around 4:45 p.m.

photo-on-10-13-16-at-10-50-am

10/10/16

Today is Columbus Day call us and tell us your favorite part about Columbus Day.

Remember to call us in at 574-914-4494 we are live at 1:15 to 1:50 and you also could listen to us at 5:00 and 8:00. Check us out on @ljhdigitalstorm.com and check out the updated news about Lincoln Jr. High!

Tweet us or comment your favorite song and we could play it!

This is Tallulah, Jenna, and Kaleigh your afternoon show 5 djs!

🙂

Kaleigh is officially on storm radio with Talulah and Jenna!

10/7/16

Hello everyone! This is Kendra from Storm Radio, Morning Show 3! I hope you are having an amazing Friday, and an amazing end of the first quarter!

Today on the radio, we will be doing karaoke! Hope you like our goofiness XD Don’t forget if you can’t listen to us from our website you can get the “Tune In” App on your mobile device!

The question of the day is: “What two gods were twin brother and sister?” You can call in at 574-914–4994 or comment on this blog!

PLEASE Call in or comment on the blog. We want to know what you think!!! you can also follow us on “FaceBook”, ” Instagram” And ‘Twitter” so don’t forget to follow us so you can be kept up to date in the media world! We really appreciate you guys and what you do to help us expand and do new things for our Media. So please please, tell us what you think we can improve on and do to make our show more interesting and fun to listen to!

Have a great day!

9/29/16

Hope you are all having a terrific  Thursday here at LJH! Don’t forget to tune into your (Favorite) Morning Show three with Dj’s Tori, Harlie, Kendra, and Chris!

Today we are doing “Story Time Thursday” and the question of the day is ” In Witch century was the black death?” You can call in at 574-914–4994 or comment on this blog!

Yesterday we went to “Sugar Shack” And did an interview with Mrs.Bishop. The woman who owns the shop there. It was a super fun experience and her cupcakes were to.die.for.

Don’t forget if you can’t listen to us from our website you can get the “Tune In” App on your mobile device

PLEASE Call in or comment on the blog. We want to know what you think!!! you can also follow us on “FaceBook”,          ” Instagram” And ‘Twitter” so don’t forget to follow us so you can be kept up to date in the media world! We really appreciate you guys and what you do to help us expand and do new things for our Media. So please please, tell us what you think we can improve on and do to make our show more interesting and fun to listen to!

Morning Show three times: 4:30 p.m. or 5:30 pm..

Have a great day!

9/23/16

Hey! Today we are not going live today. Today we are talking about would you rather’s. We really enjoy doing the would rather Fridays and you should listen in later.

Today you can listen to our show 4:30 p.m. or 5:30 pm.. You can listen in using our website https://www.ljhdigitalstorm.com/ or you can use the Tune in app. Today it would Cristian, Harlie, and Kendra to do the show.

The question of the day is “Name the most famous battle of 1346. If you would like to answer the question you can blog or call the number 574-914-4494.

9/20/16

Listen in to Morning Show 3 on Storm Radio! With Dj’s Tori, Harlie, kendraa, and Cristian!

Yesterday we did the question of the day “Who Created Frozen Food?” (Hint:More then one person)

Many people helped in developing innovative Food-freezing techniques. Though the main ones are Enoch Piper, William Davis , and Daniel E. However Clarence Birdseye is credited with inventing in 1924, the quick freezing method, which produces the type of frozen foods we know today.

The question of the day is” In which year did the Victorian era begin?” You can blog or call in the answer at 574-941-4494

Also don’t forget to try the tune in app to listen to us on the go, at school, or while you’r at work!

Have a great Tuesday!

9/19/16

Make sure to listen to our radio show from the TuneIn app! We play our radio show at and on our official radio station, Storm Radio!

Last week our question of the day was “who was the 36th president?” The answer to that question is: Lyndon B. Johnson

Todays question of the day is “Who Created Frozen Food?” (Hint:More then one person)                                       Comment you answers on this blog or call in at 574-914-4494! (during week days)

9/16/16

Don’t forgot to tune in to you’r morning show three Storm radio on our website! It’s Friday so we are doing “would you rather” and the question of the day is

Who is the 36th president?
Comment you answers on this blog or call in at 574-914-4494! (during week days)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LJH

*******************************************************