@TEAMLJHS PARENT NEWSLETTER

@TEAMLJHS PARENT NEWSLETTER

A Note from the Principal

Today marks the end of the first nine week grading period. We have our parent teacher conferences this upcoming Thursday from 3:30 to 5:00 and 5:45 to 8:00. Student report cards will be handed to parents at these conferences.

This afternoon students will have an opportunity to hear a musical group from China. This unique opportunity helps our students learn about the world we live in and help prepare students for a global society.

Our fall sports teams have or are close to completing their seasons. We appreciate all the hard work our student athletes put into their seasons. It was great seeing the improvement and learning that was apparent for all of the teams.  Remember that sports at the junior high are designed to teach students the fundamentals and to help develop and prepare each student athlete for their future in the sport and in life. Great job all student athletes and parents for your commitment to your child and Lincoln Sports. As we look to our winter sports please make sure if your student intends to tryout a medical physical must be on file with Ms. Gilbert, our athletic director.

Have a great weekend and don’t forget parent teacher conferences.  NOW, FOR THE REST OF THE STORY- CLICK HERE

Mr. Gault