LJH Digital Storm

Boys BBall

The Lincoln Red Storm 8th grade basketball team had a stellar performance against Indian Springs on Monday night. The Red Storm had a solid 53-32 victory!  Colin Chupp led the team with 22 points.  David Schadek had 10 points. Lennon Creighbaum, Tanner Feece, Gil Stanton, Seth Mills, Logan Walters, and Connor DeLee all contributed points in the win.  

LJH 7th grade was in action tonight, Monday, November 27th as they played host to Indian Springs from Columbia City. The boys were ready to go after a long week off during Thanksgiving Break. The Red Storm jumped out early applying pressure full court and causing some issues for Indian Springs. At the end of the 1st, the score was 17 to 6. LJH did not let up though and continued to pressure on defense and cause turnovers which lead to break away baskets. The final score ended at 52 to 16. Once again balance scoring and defensive pressure helped the Red Storm come out victorious. Everyone on the Red Storm scored. Roman Snedeker had 10 points. Trey Hall made a layup for 2 points. Easton strain had a couple baskets and free throws for 7 points. Kavan Holm earned himself 10 points, as well as Nolan Bales. Brock Jensen had 5 points and Davis Wray added 7. Good ball movement and penetration lead to open layups and easy buckets. The Red Storm looks to continue their win streak when they travel down south to take on the Dragons from Argos on Wednesday, November 29th. Game time is at 4:30. Come out to support the Lincoln Red Storm 7th Grade Boys.