Principal’s Parent Newsletter- 10.4.19

Back to Article
Back to Article

Principal’s Parent Newsletter- 10.4.19

Finally, fall has arrived! The weather has turned and it feels fantastic. Next week is our final week of the first quarter and marks the last week before our week long fall break. It is crazy to think about how fast the year is going.

Our World’s Finest Chocolate Fundraiser ends on Monday. Please encourage your students to make one last push to sell the rest of their chocolate this weekend. The weather should be awesome weather for selling chocolate. We appreciate the amazing support for our fundraiser. Next Friday is our Fall Tailgate Party for the fundraiser. Students that sold one case of chocolate will get out of class at 1:30 for the party and students that sold 2 or more cases will get out of class at 12:30. The tailgate will be a great time for students as there will be fall games, music, food, and fun. We are still in need of corn hole games. If you are willing to donate your game to us for the afternoon we certainly would appreciate it.

We are also asking that all students wear their One Team One School shirt next Friday as we will be taking an entire school picture outside door 1 in commemoration of the buildings last year. We will also be taking other photos throughout the building to commemorate various parts of the building. Please help us is reminding your students to wear their Lincoln shirts next Friday October 11th.

Lastly, I want to remind parents that we have fall student led conferences coming up this month on the 22nd. The conferences are from 3:30-5:00 and from 5:45-8:00 that evening.

Have a great weekend!

Mr. Gault

NOW- FOR THE REST OF THE STORY- CLICK HERE.