Principal’s Parent Newsletter- 5.31.19

Back to Article
Back to Article

Principal’s Parent Newsletter- 5.31.19

Principal’s Message

The end is here. What a fantastic 2018-2019 school year at Lincoln. Your students were awesome and we will miss our 8th grade students as they leave us and head to PHS or their next destination. We wish the 8th grade class the best of luck and we know you will do great things in your future. To our 7th graders we are excited for you to lead at Lincoln next year. Next year will be a pretty special year here at Lincoln as it will be the last year of the current building. We look forward to many commemorative events to celebrate the end of the current Lincoln Junior High next year. We hope that all students have a safe and relaxing summer, enjoy your time off as it will be August before we know it. Lastly, I would like to thank all the Lincoln staff and parents for a really good school year. To those parents that are moving on with your students to PHS we wish you well. I also would like to publicly thank our awesome staff for making Lincoln what it is for our students, a Great Place to Learn!

For all returning students to PCSC don’t forget to register online soon. The directions for doing so are located below in this newsletter. For all returning Lincoln students and parents we will send a summer newsletter in July with information about the start of school. Our back to school cookout will be on Thursday August 1st at 6:00. We hope to see all Lincoln families join this fun and exciting start to the new school year. Have a great summer!

Mr. Gault

NOW- FOR THE REST OF THE STORY- CLICK HERE.